Sunday, October 16, 2005

My Home Lab

Place where I spend most of my time.


Anonymous said...

Hey ,
you should post a listing of the whole equipments :-)

Anonymous said...

apa itu alatnya mas? total brpa $$ beli semua alat2 itu ? hehehe ^_^
ada tutor nya step by step Dynamips?
dan pass4sure terbaru gk ?


Anonymous said...

Hi Himawan,
I read your journey getting a CCIE and would like to thank you for it. I am starting to build a home lab myself but it would be difficult in Vietnam here for buying old routers and PIX on eBay.
If there's no problem, I would like your help to introduce me another way for buying them with reasonable price, either from you. I know I love to have them and would do for it. I am looking forward to your opinions.

Unknown said...

You can lone make an application for Schengen visa on the UK whether or not you hold individual One Visa of any after kinds connected with visas for the UK: spouse visa, unmarried partner visa (must always be valid regarding a minimum of single year), ancestral visa, working holiday visa (it is normally valid pertaining to two years),